Middle 3D Character Artist (Stylized)
Volmi – A Virtuos Studio,Posted 2 weeks ago
Volmi - A Virtuos Studio is a part of the global game development company Virtuos, specializing in creating art for games. We cooperate with the gaming industry's leaders, participate in creating world-class projects and continue to grow our talented team.
Join our team of like-minded people passionate about a common goal and love for games as a 3D Character Artist (Stylized) to work on an exciting world-famous project!
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- collaborate with the Art Director and other stakeholders to create high-quality stylized character assets;
- receive and iterate on feedback given by Art Director or other
- participate in Art Team meetings and provide constructive input to the team members.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in high-quality stylized character modeling;
- solid knowledge of anatomy, form, silhouette design, and detail
- excellent sculpting and poly modeling skills for generating organic and hard surface character assets;
- comprehensive knowledge of multiple major 3D and 2D packages (3DS Max or Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, and Substance) and techniques for Characters, Creatures, and Costuming;
- technical knowledge of modern pipelines, workflows, and techniques for developing characters with clean topology and clean sculpt;
- strong teamwork and interpersonal communication skills.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Opportunity to work on world-class game projects;
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- Fully remote work or from a stunning office in the center of Kyiv;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
- 50% compensation for professional training&courses;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
The selection process
We always welcome new talents, so we are waiting for your CV with a link to your portfolio!